Welcome to Easton Commons
The homes of Easton Commons surround a beautifully landscaped pool, park, gazebo and playground. The park serves as a gathering point both for adults and children, and offers activities from community events to swimming and impromptu volleyball games. It is complemented by the larger Easton Commons Nature Park nearby. Easton Commons offers the closeness of a small community while being an active part of the larger Copperfield community.
THE EASTON COMMONS 2013 MEETING SCHEDULE
15409 Willow River
Tuesday, January 15, 2013 Annual Meeting (7:00 P.M.)
Tuesday, March 19, 2013 Board Meeting (6:30 P.M.)
Tuesday, May 21, 2013 Board Meeting (6:30 P.M.)
Tuesday, July 16, 2013 Board Meeting (6:30 P.M.)
Tuesday, September 17, 2013 Board Meeting (6:30 P.M.)
Tuesday, November 19, 2013 Board Meeting (6:30 P.M.)
*Changes can be made so please check the website 72 hours in advance of your arrival.
Paying assessments by credit card
Assessments can be paid online through the SCS website http://www.scsmgmt.com
. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover are accepted. At the top of the page there is a link called “pay assessment online” which will direct the homeowner to the Mutual of Omaha website. Each homeowner paying on line will need the Management Company ID: 3058; Association ID: 0259; and the Property Account Number, which is provided on the bottom of the homeowners statement or can be obtained through SCS. A $10 usage fee will be charged when paying assessments on line.
Curbs are repaired through Harris County Precinct 4. Visit the web site and request a work order - http://www.hcp4.net/cad/
. The homeowner’s must be involved with the request. Only the straight part of the curb in front of the home will be repaired. The end of the driveway and the inlet (curved smaller area) to the driveway is the homeowner’s responsibility.
WCA - Residential Garbage Collection Guidelines
WCA observes six holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
• Please have waste ready for collection no later than 7 a.m. Yard waste, heavy trash, and recycle bins must be placed at the curb for collection.
• Refuse must be in bags or cans, weighing no more than 40 pounds.
• Tree branches, brush, shrubs, and fencing must be tied in bundles, weighing no more than 40 pounds, and being no longer than 4 feet in length.
• Branches may be no wider than 3 inches in diameter to avoid damaging equipment.
• Per Federal Law, refrigerators, freezers, and air conditioning units must be drained of all Freon and have an accompanying receipt or certificate verifying Freon has been drained.
• ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED: dirt, rocks, bricks, concrete, tires, batteries, motor oil, cooking oil, waste generated by a private contractor, hazardous/toxic chemicals or material, construction material, no more than 1 room of carpeting, bundled and less than 40 pounds. Items not collected will be tagged explaining reason for non-collection.
Board of Directors
Patty & David Trojan
Jan & Jim Cooper
Parks & Kiosks
Yard of the Month
Want to stay informed?
Join the Easton Commons email group.
The Easton Commons Home Owners Association has put together an Email database of the residents in order to keep as many people informed of community happenings as possible. If you wish to be added to this Emailing List, please send an Email to email@example.com
This list will be used strictly for the purpose of communicating with Easton Commons residents and will not be forwarded to a third party nor used for any other than the stated purpose. You may also use this means to ask questions, make suggestions, or present complaints about the community.
Tips for increasing Value
A home is one of the most valuable assets you have! Maintaining and enhancing its appeal, increases it’s value as well as the value of homes in the entire neighborhood. Pretty homes sell faster, and for more money, than unattractive homes. Neighborhoods that have curb appeal throughout are more desirable; homeowners can ask for higher than average prices, sell for the price asked, and sell quickly.
Easton Commons would like to introduce some simple and inexpensive ways to keep your home beautiful and increase its curb appeal. Evaluate your property on a regular basis to see if you have any of these opportunities for improvement.
Remove trash and trash cans from the front of the property on a regular basis;
Cut the grass regularly;
Remove debris from the gutters;
Sweep the curb and pick up debris;
Weed the flower beds and trim any hedges;
Water and fertilize the lawn so it stays healthy and green;
Remove mildew from brick, siding, and sidewalks;
Trim bushes and trees that are obstructing sidewalks, intersections, or your neighbor’s property;
Repair broken windows, doors and garage doors;
Touch up faded paint and replace rotting wood;
Wipe down the front door, and polish the metal door hardware to make it shine;
Keep fencing and gates in good repair;
Keep the driveway free of stains and oil;
Park vehicles that are not moved often in the garage;
Keep basketball goals and toys off the streets;
Install landscape lighting;
Keep pets on a leash, and clean up after them;
Interact with neighbors; see if they could use some help with cleanup efforts;
Report any criminal activity or mischief;
If every homeowner in our community committed to making just one small improvement, it could increase our home values substantially, making us attractive to home buyers, making the neighborhood a more enjoyable and satisfying place to live.
Together, we can continue to keep our neighborhood a desirable one.
Pool Season May 1 - Sept 30
Location: 14830 Forest Trails Drive
Hours of Operation: 8:00AM - 9:00PM
Open 7 days a week during pool season
NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY!
SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- All tobacco products are prohibited
- No glass containers inside pool area
- No pets in pool area
- No running in pool area, no diving from chairs and no chairs in the pool
- No roller-skates, roller blades or bicycles allowed in the pool area
- Radios are permitted but volume should be at a level that does not disturb other guests or surrounding homes near the pool
- Guests are permitted but must be accompanied by a resident and are limited to a total of 4 guests unless approved by the homeowners association
- Proper swim attire to be worn in pool area
- No food is to be consumed within four feet of the pool
- Disorderly conduct will not be tolerated and should be reported
- Horse play or actions which should cause harm to anyone in or around the pool will not be tolerated and should be reported
- Adult residents are responsible for the safety and actions of their children and their guests in the pool area
- Children under the age of 14 are not allowed in the pool area unless accompanied by their parent and or adult guardian
- Failure to comply with any of the above rules can result in the suspension of pool privileges
- $5000 fine for persons caught on camera or by sheriff's office breaking into pool area after hours or vandalizing pool park furniture or fixtures.
Pool Maintenance Company:
Lone Star Pool - 281-859-8667
Pool access is granted by electronic cardkey. New or replacement cards can be obtained at the Copperfield Community Center at 15409 Willow River Drive at the cost of $25.00. HOA fees are required to be at a zero balance.
Easton Commons Crime Watch
Want to be involved in the crime watch team? We are always in need of block captains and would welcome your participation. For information contact Easton.firstname.lastname@example.org
Doing some landscaping and could use a discount?
Houston Garden Centers offers coupons in every Sunday Chronicle newspaper. They offer on-line printable coupons as well.
Schools - Cyress-Fairbanks I.S.D.
Easton Commons is Managed by:
SCS Management Services, Inc.,
7170 Cherry Park Dr., Houston TX 77095